The Reeds Spring High School Counseling Program is committed to providing a comprehensive counseling program that addresses the personal/social, academic, and career/college planning needs of all students at RSHS. As counselors, we advocate for all students to develop to their fullest potential in order to become responsible and productive members of society.
Services provided include individual and group counseling, academic support, crisis intervention, college and career planning, and guidance lessons that foster personal and social growth. We collaborate with students, parents/guardians, teachers, and community members in order to fully meet the needs of all students.
News & Highlights
- Make a Difference. Gain new skills. Travel the country. AmeriCorps NCCC opportunity ages 18-24
- College visits- juniors are allowed to take 1 college visit day during the school year, seniors are allowed 2. Pick up the visit form in the counseling office or download from the College & Career Planning page.
- Scholarships for 2016-2017 are listed on the Naviance Page. This can be found on our High School Page under students. Students may login in with their computer username and password.
- Seniors: need help with applying to college or scholarships? Mrs. Seiler meets with seniors Fridays during GSH to answer questions and provide assistance.
- Applications for early graduation are due 2 weeks after the start of the school year. Please click here to complete the application. Please see your counselor for additional questions about graduating early.